Creating mock-ups and good looking sites are part of your day-to-day and you’ll be responsible for making sure the design, layout and graphical aspects of the site are just right on every device.
You’ll also have some hands on experience with jQuery, Bootstrap and ideally Angular with a solid understanding of interacting with web services, especially REST API’s.
Excellent communication skills are a must as you will be interacting with back-end developers, clients and management on a daily basis.
For further details of this position please forward your CV and your salary requirement to email@example.com. No agency applications.
Skills and Capabilities
- Excellent artistic skills and experience developing client branding with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Expert HTML5, CSS and web design skills with good understanding of cross browser and responsive design needs
- Understanding of UX/UI design principles and user journeys
- Ability to rapidly design and deploy CMS based sites
- Experience building sites that interact with API’s
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients and management
- Desire to learn new skills and technologies
- Sense of humour
- Experience with Angular development.
- After Effects/video editing skills.
- Print design skills (InDesign, leaflets, flyers etc.)
- Pencil, Balsamiq or similar mocking tool experience
- WordPress and/or Joomla theme & plugin development experience.
Be innovative: Everyone can get involved in helping drive our projects forward. Everyone is empowered to make things happen so we need people that speak up, challenge the ordinary and see the big picture.
Be passionate: Our team has enthusiasm, zeal, drive and motivation. You will need to demonstrate that you care and are passionate about what you do.
Have fun: We believe that in order to deliver your best you need to have fun at work. There is pressure to get things done and deadlines to meet, but we want everyone to have fun doing it.
Build team relationships: You will need to operate effectively within a team of diverse people, and build professional relationships with your team and senior management
Who are we?
First established in 1996 MTG has over 20 years’ experience of providing technical solutions to private and public sector industries. Today we provide technology products, consulting and support services in a single package to diverse industry verticals and sectors. Through members and strategic partnerships, MTG has access to over 150 technical experts and a service footprint covering the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and ROI.
MTG Software is the development division of the Manx Technology Group. Our aim is to provide comprehensive development services whether the client is a start-up or established organisation, whether they require a custom software solution for your company or need to integrate new or update old systems. Our projects are varied across different industries and technologies and our team works across diverse stacks and project requirements on a daily basis.
For further details of this position please forward your CV and your salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org.