Evenings, nights and weekends
Manx Technology Group operates an international service desk providing a bespoke range of outsourced solutions including IT Support to a number of respected global institutions and local companies. We are currently looking for candidates who must be able to commit to working set shifts between 7pm and 7am during the week and at the weekends.
Candidates will be expected to answer calls and respond to emails in a professional manner and be highly proficient in spoken and written English. Applicants should have a high level of computer literacy, be able to write and follow procedures and to feel comfortable working on their own or as part of a team.
Up to 40 hours per week. Must be age 18 or over.
For further details of this position please send your CV including the hours you are available to work and your salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agency applications.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- answer calls and respond to emails
- handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email and on social media
- research required information using available resources
- manage and resolve customer complaints
- provide customers with product and service information
- update existing customer information
- provide basic IT Support
- identify and escalate priority issues
- route calls to appropriate resource
- follow up customer calls where necessary
- document all call information according to standard operating procedures
complete call logs
- produce call reports
Desired Education and Experience
- minimum of 5 X GSCEs passes above C including English Language and Maths
- proficient in relevant computer applications
- knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- knowledge of call centre telephony and technology
- some experience in a call centre or customer service environment
- good data entry and typing skills
- knowledge of administration and clerical processes
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- listening skills
- exceptional English language communication skills
- problem analysis and problem-solving
- customer service orientation
- organisational skills
- ability to work independently
- attention to detail
- stress tolerance
For further details of this position please send your CV including the hours you are available to work and your salary requirement to email@example.com.